if the eggs could talk ...

10/12/2010


 If the eggs could talk.... what it suppose to happen on earth?
The first thing went through my mind is "if the eggs could talk, I will be in the Neurology Institute".
LOLx

Seriously, I can't imagine if that happened on me. 
People won't believe me if I told them. People would think eventually I am a physco.

So this a few scenario that flash through my mind I would like to express them here.

Mini mini maney more... who will be chosen today....

The lengendary Humpty Dumpty break into two parts

 The ending result of not loyal to the master... lolz... 
ee mee cook with vegetable & egg... delicious...

please be cautious when you are sleeping

The couple is "pak tor"-ing(in cantonese) or so called dating...

They are enjoying the beautiful view.

Guesse what is this?
Eventually for me is a  "dick". Male's sex organ.
So short.... lolz

Sometmes I really out of egg juice (creative juice).

An egg turn into an devil... the dare devil

An egg protecting himself from getting eaten.



*Noted that all images are taken by myself. Copyright reserved.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe